- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
GP4.5-6 (6V 4.5Ah)
- Nominal Capacity:
- Sealed Type:
- Maintenance Type:
China Battery Industry Access Enterprise
Black or Greyish White
UPS, Solar, Auto, Wind, Electronic toy, etc
- Product design life:
- Products Series:
ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, ROHS, TLC, etc
- OEM/ODM Service:
Somalia Battery 6V 4.5AH
Companies Looking for Agents in Africa
- Supply Ability:
- 500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- 1) Inner box -carton -pallet-container
2) Packaging also can be made by customers requirements
- Lead Time :
- Within 1-3 Weeks
Somalia Battery 6V 4.5AH ues on Security Alarm System and Home Solar Panel Energy System, Companies Looking for Agents in Africa
70±3mm (20.55 inches)
47±2mm (9.45 inches)
100±2mm (8.58 inches)
Total Height (with Terminal)
106±2mm (8.81 inches)
3.78 A H/0.756A
The Battery Characteristic Curve , Please Refer To:
JYC Battery With a 100,000 square mete manufacturing plant finely tuned for efficiency, strong
innovation capability from our R&D team, ISO standard manufacturing processes, effective management,
and the awareness of being an industry leader in the supplier of batteries.
JYC is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Battery.
Our advanced and professional technology, complete production lines, experienced staff and strict
corporate system ensure our products quality. We pride ourselves on quality products, service and pricing,
and believe that the three aspects are equally important to ensure the long-term success of overseas
|OBM / OEM / ODM|
JYC Power Specialist will estimate your power needs, identify potential problem
areas and recommend a cost-effective solution. What you'll get:
1. The global optimum acquisition price for any required hardware
2. Installation considerations
3. Ongoing support options
JYC has the proven solution. JYC already provides security and stable
to millions of users as a global.
JYC has the proven solution. | > Wind-Solar Energy Storage system
| > Solar street lights
JYC already provides security and | > Off-grid energy storage
stable to millions of users as a global. | > Household energy storage
| > Telecom backup system
| > Emergency backup energy sources
| > Uninterruptible power system
| > Mobile base stations
| > Grid load shifters
| > Electric Golf Car
| > Electric vehicles
| > Electric motorcycles
| > Electric forklifts
| > Electric boats, etc
FAQ & Guide
Q1: Payment term: T/T , L/C
A1: T/T 30% deposit, the balance before delivery.
Q2: If you want datasheet / catalog
A2: Please kindly send an inquiry to us, We will support you quite well.
Q3: Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
A3: Yes, OEM is available,we can print your picture or logo on the battery case, and you can offer your Logo.
Q4: What’s kinds of battery will you provide?
A4: We have VRLA Battery, UPS Battery, High Rate Battery, Deep Cycle Battery, Gel Battery, Solar Battery, PV Battery, Front Terminal Battery, Telecom Battery, OPzV Battery, OPzS Battery, Tubular Battery and AGM battery, MF Battery, SMF Battery, Lead Acid Battery, Maintenance Free Battery, Electric Vehicle Battery, Auto Battery, Power Battery, Industrial Battery, Storage Battery.
There are many different model battery here, we can supply 2V 4AH- 3000AH Battery, 6V 1AH-300AH Battery, 8V 3AH-240AH Battery, 12V 1AH-715AH Battery and 4V Battery, 24V Battery, etc.
Q5: Where can we use the batteries?
A5: Our batteries can be widely used in UPS and computer standby power supply, Solar and wind system, Control system, Telecommunication system, Emergency light system, Alarm system, Security system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway system, Emergency lamp, Medical treatment equipment, Power system, Power station, Standby power supply, Military equipment, Telephone switching system and etc.
Battery Installation Guide
1. Point for attention during installation
(1) Reading is technical handbook prior to operation to ensure constructing correctly. Batteries shall be checked one by one to prevent from abnormal voltage prior to installation.
(2) Insulation tools should be used when installing & removing conductive connection slices due to higher serial voltage to protect from electric hit.
(3) During transportation & installation, battery’s short-circuit must be paid attention to because the battery delivered is electric.
(4) The battery with sealed free maintenance construction hasn’t changer of etching skin and eyes in normal case. Once sulphuric acid splashed in one’s eye’s rinsing with a plenty of water must be done and go to hospital.
(5) Exterior surface shall be washed with soap water and wet cloth .Dry cloth and duster shouldn’t be used, which can produce static to cause explosion, organic solvent shouldn’t be used either.
2. Installation of storage battery
(1) Battery may be installed in any direction (with the exception of turning upside down ) connection must be according to serial/parallel circuit. It is not allowable for incorrect and reverse pole connection.
(2) Oxides and dirty on battery’s terminals contact surface should be removed with sandpaper or iron brush to reduce contacting resistance and prevent from producing heat. A layer of vaselinum oil must be coated prior to installation. Check the system’s general voltage and positive & negative pole before power is on to ensure right installation.
(3) Shorten connecting cables if it is possible. Voltage drop produced should be taken consideration into selection of cables and for the cable’ specification, output capacitance shall not be as a unique factor.
(4) Battery may be shunted to reach its capacitance required. To reduce voltage drop, shunted connecting wire shall be most probably short.
(5) Batteries with different capacitance and /or performances and /or new & old degree shouldn’t be taken into service together.
(6) Battery should avoid installing inside on enclosed device. Good air ventilation is required. Don’t mount it nearby heat generating objectives e.g. transformer etc.
(7) Torque value for connecting battery shall be 11.3 N/M.
(8) Circuit switch shall be in position of “off” and the battery’s positive/negative pole shall be in that of corresponding connection of charger’s (load’s) positive/negative pole.
You May Like
You May Like