ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, ROHS, TLC, etc.
China Battery Industry Access Enterprise
19 inch 27U
≥2000 (1C @ 25℃)
No memory effect:
By express, By air, By sea
Solar Energy Storage Battery System
Valid from 2018-12-17 until 2049-12-31
Valid from 2017-03-14 until 2049-12-31
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1) Inner box -carton -pallet-container
2) Packaging also can be made by customers requirements
Guangzhou Or Customer Designation
1 - 1
To be negotiated
230V 265Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Pack use for Thailand Government Solar Energy Storage Battery System
Standard Charge Voltage (V)
Maximum Charge Current (A)
Maximum Discharge Current (A)
Over-Current Protection (A)
Over-Charge Protection Voltage (V)
Over-Discharge Protection Voltage (V)
BMS Leakage Current (mA)
Working Temperature Range of Charge (℃)
Working Temperature Range of Discharge (℃)
The 230V 265Ah Lithium Battery Pack use for Solar Energy Storage System Diagram:
The Internal structure, please refer to:
For details, Please contact JYC
(1) Suitable for energy storage use. High efficiency, long life and high reliability; (2) High precision voltage detection and current detection; (3) Hardware protection: — Over and under voltage protection of entire pack and single cell; — Charge and discharge over current protection; — Charge and discharge over or under temperature protection; — Short circuit protection; (4) Advanced energy transfer cell equalization management. Automatically balance each cell; (5) Restoration of protection: — When the system trigger the over voltage protection it will restore while voltage drop in normal range or cut off the load. — When the system trigger the over current protection or under voltage protection it will restore while cut off the load. (6) The BMS system is fully hardware without communication function. (7) It is suggest that do not use multi battery modules work in series. (8) Metal shell for packs; (9) Input & output through one port; (10) Modularized structure. 19” 27U standard cabinets with 19” 5U battery pack module installed in it.
1. An excellent team which is experienced with market and has strong
techni-cal capability to customize cost effective.
2. Cleaner production enterprise in Guangzhou, China.
3. OEM/ODM services backed by nearly 20 years' R&D experience.
OBM / OEM / ODM
JYC Power Specialist will estimate your power needs, identify potential problem
areas and recommend a cost-effective solution. What you'll get:
1. The global optimum acquisition price for any required hardware
2. Installation considerations
3. Ongoing support options
JYC has the proven solution. JYC already provides security and stable
to millions of users as a global.
JYC has the proven solution. | >Wind-Solar Energy Storage system
| >Solar street lights
JYC already provides security and | > Off-grid energy storage
stable to millions of users as a global. | > Household energy storage
| > Telecom backup system
| > Emergency backup energy sources
| >Uninterruptible power system
| >Mobile base stations
| >Grid load shifters
| >Electric Golf Car
| >Electric vehicles
| >Electric motorcycles
| >Electric forklifts
| >Electric boats, etc
Instruction / Note
Battery Operation Instructions:
1. Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load, connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you
Should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe
Voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 39.0V-40.0V, need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.