ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, ROHS, TLC, etc.
No memory effect:
By express, By air, By sea
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1) Inner box -carton -pallet-container
2) Packaging also can be made by customers requirements
within 1-3 weeks
Barbados 48v 500ah LiFePO4 Li ion Lipo Lithium ion Battery Pack Replacing VRLA Battery in Solar Energy System
Standard Charge Voltage (V)
Standard Charge Current (A)
Maximum Discharge Current (A)
Over-Charge Protection Voltage (V)
57.6 (can be set)
Over-Discharge Protection Voltage (V)
43.2 (can be set)
Over-Discharge Protection Current (A)
110 (can be set)
BMS Leakage Current (mA)
Working Temperature Range of Charge (℃)
Working Temperature Range of Discharge (℃)
Short Circuit Protect Recover (S)
Maximum Balanced Current (mA)
The 48V 500Ah Solar Energy Storage Lithium Battery System is composed of 10standard 48V 50Ah modules which connected in parallel.
Electrical Schematic Diagram of Standard 48V 50Ah Lithium Battery Pack:
Interface of Standard 48V 50Ah Lithium Battery Pack:
The Internal structure, please refer to:
48V500Ah Lithium Battery Cabinet Wiring Diagram:
For details, Please contact JYC
Features of 48V 500Ah LiFePO4 Lipo Li ion Lithium ion Battery Pack use for Solar Energy System:
(1) Intelligent cell equalization management;
(2) Intelligent charge-discharge management and capacity auto learning;
(3) High precision voltage test (30mV/cell); (4) High precision current detection (1A@<100A); (5) Software and hardware protection against over voltage, low voltage, under voltage, over current, high and low temperature, and short circuit; (6) EEPROM storage of manufacturing information and use history; (7) LCD display screen and buzzer: capacity display and failure warning; (8) RS232/RS485 port: can be used to read battery pack status and parameter information; (9) Module dimensions fit with standard cabinet and thus easy to install; (10) CAN port can be used for parallel communication between battery packs; (11) Ethernet port can be easily used for network management.
1. An excellent team which is experienced with market and has strong
techni-cal capability to customize cost effective.
2. Cleaner production enterprise in Guangzhou, China.
3. OEM/ODM services backed by nearly 20 years' R&D experience.
OBM / OEM / ODM
JYC Power Specialist will estimate your power needs, identify potential problem
areas and recommend a cost-effective solution. What you'll get:
1. The global optimum acquisition price for any required hardware
2. Installation considerations
3. Ongoing support options
JYC has the proven solution. JYC already provides security and stable
to millions of users as a global.
JYC has the proven solution. | >Wind-Solar Energy Storage system
| >Solar street lights
JYC already provides security and | > Off-grid energy storage
stable to millions of users as a global. | > Household energy storage
| > Telecom backup system
| > Emergency backup energy sources
| >Uninterruptible power system
| >Mobile base stations
| >Grid load shifters
| >Electric Golf Car
| >Electric vehicles
| >Electric motorcycles
| >Electric forklifts
| >Electric boats, etc
Instruction / Note
Battery Operation Instructions:
1. Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load, connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you
Should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe
Voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 39.0V-40.0V, need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.