ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, ROHS, TLC, etc.
No memory effect:
By express, By air, By sea
Diesel-Solar Hybrid Power Generation System
Valid from 2018-12-17 until 2049-12-31
Valid from 2017-03-14 until 2049-12-31
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1) Inner box -carton -pallet-container
2) Packaging also can be made by customers requirements
within 1-3 weeks
600V 200Ah BMS and LiFePO4 Prismatic cell Battery Pack Bank use for Norway Diesel-Solar Hybrid Power Generation System
Standard Charge Voltage (V)
Standard Charge Current (A)
50 (can be set)
Maximum Discharge Current (A)
50 (can be set)
Over-Current Protection (A)
100 (can be set)
Maximum Discharge Peak Current (A)
Over-Charge Protection Voltage (V)
691.2 (can be set)
Over-Discharge Protection Voltage (V)
499 (can be set)
BMS Leakage Current (mA)
Working Temperature Range of Charge (℃)
Working Temperature Range of Discharge (℃)
The 600V 200Ah is composed of 6 sub system, each sub system is composed of 128 of 3.2V 50AH LiFePO4 cells, which connected in 32 series 4 parallel.
The 600V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack use for Diesel-Solar Hybrid Power Generation System Diagram:
The Internal structure, please refer to:
The Each Pack is Composed of 8 Modules as Below Picture:
For details, Please contact JYC
Main Features of 600V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack:
(1) Suitable for energy storage use. High efficiency, long life and high reliability; (2) High precision voltage sample and current sample; (3) Advanced algorithm of SOC\SOH. System calculates the real time SOC value of battery pack automatically; (4) Protection functions: — Over and under voltage protection of entire pack and single cell; — Charge and discharge over current protection; — Charge and discharge over or under temperature protection; — Short circuit protection; (5) Beep warning while system working abnormal; (6) Intelligent cell equalization management. Automatically balance each cell through passive balancing method; (7) Communication functions: including RS485,CAN; (8) LCD screen. Display the current value, voltage value and working status of the pack; (9) Rack structure, each pack is a rack, the battery modules are installed on the rack; (10) Anti-corrosion metal cabinet of packs;
1. An excellent team which is experienced with market and has strong
techni-cal capability to customize cost effective.
2. Cleaner production enterprise in Guangzhou, China.
3. OEM/ODM services backed by nearly 20 years' R&D experience.
OBM / OEM / ODM
JYC Power Specialist will estimate your power needs, identify potential problem
areas and recommend a cost-effective solution. What you'll get:
1. The global optimum acquisition price for any required hardware
2. Installation considerations
3. Ongoing support options
JYC has the proven solution. JYC already provides security and stable
to millions of users as a global.
JYC has the proven solution. | >Wind-Solar Energy Storage system
| >Solar street lights
JYC already provides security and | > Off-grid energy storage
stable to millions of users as a global. | > Household energy storage
| > Telecom backup system
| > Emergency backup energy sources
| >Uninterruptible power system
| >Mobile base stations
| >Grid load shifters
| >Electric Golf Car
| >Electric vehicles
| >Electric motorcycles
| >Electric forklifts
| >Electric boats, etc
Instruction / Note
Battery Operation Instructions:
1. Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load, connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you
Should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe
Voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 39.0V-40.0V, need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.